Fight for the glory of the kingdom with the Manegold Imperial Two-Handed LARP Hammer in your hands. Claim victory on the battlefield! Made from latex foam, this LARP hammer has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. This mighty war hammer is silver with bronze-colored detailing. It features a double-faced design. The hammer head has octagonal faces. A bronze-colored Maltese cross adorns the face. There are also bronze-colored details in the center of the hammer head. There are two bands with cross cutouts. In between the bands, there is a bronze-colored shield shape with a crowned skull in the center.
Below the hammer head is a silver-colored hexagonal shaft. The shaft and head take up a third of the overall length. The next third of the medieval hammer is a wood-like section. Finally, the remaining third is the black suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes the handle easier to grasp. You can take this foam war hammer to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a double face design
- Features skull and cross detailing
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 63 Inches
- Head Width: 11.4 Inches
- Head Length: 7.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 17.9 Inches
- Weight: 2.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.