Transform yourself into a noble lady or a fantasy princess by wearing the Madeline Dress. Made from polyester wool, this full-length dress comes in two color options and a range of sizes. There is an inset central panel that runs down the front of the dress. It features a rich cream-colored damask pattern. At the square neckline, there is a drawstring. On each side of the front panel as well as on the back, the dress is purple or light green, depending on the color option chosen. Golden cord decoratively laces across the bodice of the front panel.
Next, the purple or green portion of the dress has cream-colored trim that edges along the bodice opening. It also features loosely cut short sleeves. Underneath the short sleeves are longer, closer cut sleeves. These longer sleeves are the same cream damask pattern as the front section. This medieval gown is a lovely dress, perfect for many characters. You can wear the Madeline Dress to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance festival. It also works for any dress-up occasion.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two color options and multiple sizes
- Lovely damask pattern on sleeves and center panel
- Decorative lacing in front
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy characters
- Great for festivals, conventions, and more
- Made from polyester wool
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small/Medium: Overall Length – 57.1 Inches, Shoulder Width – 13 Inches, Chest – 37 Inches, Full Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Upper Sleeve Length – 9.1 Inches, Hem – 44.9 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Overall Length – 58.3 Inches, Shoulder Width – 13.8 Inches, Chest – 44.9 Inches, Full Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Upper Sleeve Length – 9.4 Inches, Hem – 52.8 Inches
- XX-Large: Overall Length – 59.4 Inches, Shoulder Width – 14.6 Inches, Chest – 49.6 Inches, Full Sleeve Length – 25.2 Inches, Upper Sleeve Length – 9.8 Inches, Hem – 55.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.