If you wish for some detachable sleeves to add versatility to your outfit, you should check out the Long Sleeves for Warrior Gambeson. Made from cotton twill, this pair of medieval sleeves comes in four colors and a range of sizes. At the top of the sleeves, there are brass grommets and laces for attaching to pieces like the Warrior Sleeveless Gambeson (MCI-3711), sold separately. Each sleeve has a contoured edge near the shoulder to help with mobility. The cuff has a straight edge. Also, each sleeve has vertical quilting and polyester padding. The quilting runs down the length of the arm. These high-medieval-style arms look wonderful on a variety of characters. Wear the Long Sleeves for Warrior Gambeson to a LARP event or reenactment.
Please note that these sleeves cannot be worn alone. They require another piece of arming wear or armour, not included.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in four colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Secures with lacing at the shoulder
- Versatile design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from cotton twill and polyester padding
- Grommets are brass
- Machine wash cold on low to avoid shrinking and color bleeding. Hang to dry. Do not machine dry.
- Small/Medium: Sleeve Circumference – 17.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 21.7 Inches, Weight – 12 Ounces
- Large/X-Large: Sleeve Circumference – 20.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Weight – 13.9 Ounces
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Sleeve Circumference – 21.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.6 Inches, Weight – 15.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.