The Long Elf LARP Axe is a straightforward and effective LARP pole weapon with subtle elegance to its shape. The long axe head has a curve to its wide cutting edge. A soft and durable foam construction makes the blade safe for LARP, its structure reinforced with a harder foam core. This closed cell foam has a protective latex coating. The long haft has a detailed, natural golden wood coloration and texture. Inside, its strong, flexible fiberglass core is tipped with Kevlar for extra safety. Great for soldiers in an Elven army or any LARP character who wants a bit of range on the battle field, this latex foam long axe is a powerful and versatile choice.
The Long Elf LARP Axe has an overall length of 57.9 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 57.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 35.4 Inches
- Head Length: 7.9 Inches
- Head Height: 21.7 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.