No matter if you are a lady-in-waiting or a fierce medieval maiden, the Lenora Herringbone Tunic makes a great addition to any wardrobe. Made from cotton, this tunic comes in three colors and a range of sizes. Each color option has a herringbone pattern. The full-length tunic has a rounded neckline and a slight A-line skirt shape. It also has long sleeves. The loose cut and breathable material make this tunic perfect for hot summer days. Its versatile design lends itself to layering with other pieces to create a custom look. Wear this tunic to a reenactment, faire, or any other medieval-themed event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Loose cut with long sleeves
- Great for warmer weather
- Wonderful for medieval reenactments and cosplays
- Made from breathable cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Length – 55 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 6.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 40 Inches, Length – 55 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 7 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42 Inches, Length – 57 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 7.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 57.5 Inches, Arm Length – 21 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 8 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 57.5 Inches, Arm Length – 21.75 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.