The LARP War Scythe takes what was once a traditional farm implement and turns it into a weapon of war perfect for any LARP battle. Like a traditional scythe, this weapon features a wooden-looking haft with a simple, curved blade mounted on the end. Unlike a traditional scythe, this one is perfectly safe for use in LARP combat! It is made using an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed with a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon is made using a round, flexible fiberglass core that features a strong Kevlar capped tip for added protection.
As this weapon is handmade, its measurements can vary slightly from what it shown below. Also, its wood-looking handle can vary in tone from light to dark colored wood. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 24.8 Inches
- Head Length: 7.9 Inches
- Head Height: 3 Inches
As this weapon is handmade, its measurements can vary slightly.