Thieves and rogues will want to keep this realistic-looking foam dagger close at hand while sneaking about the town! The LARP Thrust Dagger shows off an iron blade texture and a stippled brass hilt for a striking appearance. The loop at the end of its handle makes it simple to securely hang this role-play weapon from your belt, keeping it in easy reach. The LARP knife is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, making it a safe and reliable option for your next battle.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 7.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 1.2 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
There are no reviews yet.