When adventuring into a medieval kingdom, it is often necessary to carry a concealed weapon. Whether you take the role of assassin or that of a barmaid, the LARP Throwing Knife Bootknife prepares you for surprise attacks. Crafted from closed cell foam and coated with latex, this throwing weapon features a double-edged blade with fuller, golden guard, and wooden handle. Our LARP Throwing Knives are great for those moments in battle when you just cannot get within a swords reach of your enemy. Never fear, you came prepared right? If not, you had better pick up a few of these handy throwing knives. They are inexpensive and come in handy when you need them the most. Our throwing weapons are a coreless weapon that are made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred and are heavily coated with silicone. Tap into your inner assassin and arm yourself with throwing weapons, your enemy will never see the attack coming!
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 5 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.