The army of the undead is approaching. You need a weapon quickly so that you can fight them off. Pick up the White LARP Pipe Sap and attack your foes. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP weapon features a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar tip, for a more durable construction. It also has a latex coating. It resembles a piece of straight lead pipe with a white finish. On one end it looks like it has a bolt cap screwed on. The other side has the handle. This handle has a wrapped brown suede grip. Below the grip is a threaded section. Dark spots give the pipe a used appearance. This allows it to fit in perfectly with a variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios and edgy characters. The White LARP Pipe Sap works wonderfully for roleplaying events, cosplay, and prop use.
The White LARP Pipe Sap has an overall length of 15.7 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Worn, white finish
- Realistic appearance
- Durable construction
- Perfect for edgy characters
- Great for roleplaying and theatrical productions
- Made from EVA foam
- Has fiberglass rod core and latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 15.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Head Height: 2.8 Inches
- Head Width: 2.2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.