Creativity does not end when the world does. In fact, creativity will flourish in a post-apocalyptic society as the LARP Long Chainsword exemplifies. This foam sword has an EVA foam blade with a fiberglass rod core for a durable construction. Also, it has a latex coating. This unique sword appears to have switched out a sword blade for a long chainsaw blade. The jagged edges found on a chainsaw feature on each side of the blade. In the center of the blade is a red panel that stretches the length of the blade. Towards the crossguard, there is an accent that looks like twisted wire. Next, the crossguard looks like red pipes and pieces put together to protect the wielders hands. The grip has the appearance and texture of wrapped leather. It ends in a red, round pommel. The LARP Long Chainsword works great for LARP events and cosplay conventions.
- Highly detailed
- Realistic appearance
- Jagged edges on the blade
- Great for post-apocalyptic scenarios
- Wonderful for roleplaying and theatrical productions
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.