For the LARPer who ventures into high fantasy realms as well as historical eras, we offer the LARP Great Sword. Baring a traditional design perfect for a variety of characters, this two-handed sword belongs in your roleplay arsenal. Hand painted in a metallic finish, the double-edged blade possesses a central ridge and a ricasso just below the crossguard. Split-leather wrapping strengthens the grip of the cruciform hilt.
The hilt and pommel comes in Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability