Clearly, the LARP Cutter Machete Dagger has seen many battles. The jagged cuts on its blade serve as evidence. Despite its wear, you refuse to part with it. Given as a token of honor from your mentor, it repeatedly proves its worth. Sculpted from a durable foam, and hand painted in high detail, the straight back blade features a dark metal finish. Its round cross-guard and coreless pommel follow the same color scheme, while split-leather wrapping strengthens the grip.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
There are no reviews yet.