Never enter the lair of a dragon or battle a dark knight without the LARP Crusader Longsword at your side. This latex-hybrid weapon is perfect for roles that lead you to explore an enchanted realm as well as more historical settings. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, the double-edged blade withstands the common stresses of LARP warfare. A fuller lightens its weight while strengthening its design. Hand painted detail enhances the realistic appearance of the polyurethane handle. Golden accents decorate the cruciform hilt, and a sculpted leather-like wrap covers the grip.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 39.4 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.