Whether you perform dark rituals or are a barbarian of importance, you may require a practical knife such as the LARP Bone Dagger for various tasks. Made from soft EVA foam, this foam dagger features an inner fiberglass rod core and a latex coating. It has a blade hand painted to resemble white bone. The blade has a straight point tip and a serrated section on the edge. Along the spine, there are engraved runes to add a mystical flair to the blade. Next, the black handle has a finger guard at the top. The grip has a wood-like look. In addition, the handle has brass colored end caps. The LARP Bone Dagger makes a wonderful addition to a variety of characters and ensembles. Bring it to your next LARP battle or cosplay convention.
- Engraved rune detail
- Serrated section on the blade
- Wonderfully hand painted
- Great for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from EVA foam with a latex coating
- Core is a fiberglass rod
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 18.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.2 Inches
- Guard Depth: 0.9 Inch
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.