For LARP archers, beginning archers, and tag-style archery enthusiasts, we are pleased to offer our LARP arrows. These arrows can be used on bows with maximum draw weight and draw length of 30 pounds at a 28 inch draw. These arrows have a flat, double density foam tip and an inner rubber stopper for increased safety. Constructed from fiberglass, the shaft is flexible and shatterproof, offering maximum safety, durability, and accuracy.You will find when you go to retrieve your arrows that they will not be broken or snapped in half from getting stepped on by other players, but they will be in the same condition as when you shot them. Capable of shooting up to 90 feet. These arrows are sold individually so you do not have to buy a whole dozen if you do not need it. Check with your local organizations for approval of use. When selecting your color from the dropdown menu, the first color listed is the fletching color and the second color listed is the shaft color.
- High safety, approved by the top LARP organizations
- Features a double-density foam tip with inner stopper
- Has a flexible, shatterproof shaft
- Use with 30 pound, 28 inch draw bows and under
- Can fly up to 90 feet
- Arrowhead crafted from open cell foam
- Shaft made from fiberglass
- Fletching made of epoxy-glass resin
- Inner stopper is rubber
- Diameter of Tip: Approximately 2 Inches
- Arrow Length: Approximately 32.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.