Working as a mercenary, you know the importance of a well-made weapon to your personal safety. Carry the Landsknecht LARP Rondel for your protection. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip. Latex coats the foam blade. This construction is highly durable. Based on the infamous mercenary group, this dagger has a late medieval flair. It has a thin double-edged blade that ends at a small handguard. The brass colored handguard looks like a twisted rope in a loop. This loop covers one side of the dagger. Next, the handle continues with a wood-like grip. It is richly colored and features a wood-grain appearance. Finally, the handle ends with a black and brass colored endcap. The Landsknecht LARP Rondel makes a wonderful addition to a variety of cosplay ensembles. Wield this weapon at your next LARP event.
- Durable construction
- Inspired by infamous mercenary group
- Double-edged blade
- Richly colored
- Great for many costumes and ensembles
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 18.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.2 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2.2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.