As you ready for battle, you know that the Lancelot Leather Pauldrons will protect your shoulders from any attack by the enemy. Made from premium leather, this pair of pauldrons comes in black and brown. The brown option has an antiqued finish.
Each pauldron secures to the arm with a pair of straps at the bottom. The pauldrons also feature buckles at their tops for attaching to the Lancelot Leather Gorget (MY101650), sold separately.
Each pauldron has an overlapping plate design. The outermost plate is in the center with the innermost plates at the top and bottom. The plates on the arm above the center plate have concave top edges with embossing along the edges.
Next, the center plate has a concave top edge. It has curved sides towards the chest and back. The sides curve down towards the bottom. Then, the plate has a large rectangular cutout at the bottom for the arm. Embossed curved lines and scrollwork adorns the center plate. It accents the linear embossing on the plates further down the arm. They have curved bottom edges. Overall, the pauldrons have great mobility for battle. Wear the Lancelot Leather Pauldrons into battle at your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in black and brown
- Secures with straps
- Impressive and mobile design
- Great for LARPing, reenacting, and more
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 16.9 Inches
- Upper Width: 20.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.