Fierce warrior, head into battle against your enemies wearing the Lancelot Leather Armour Belt to protect your stomach from attack. Made from premium leather, this armour belt comes in black and brown. The brown option has an antiqued finish.
The armour belt has a front and back section. The sections secure together at the sides with three pairs of straps. Both the front and back have three overlapping plates with the bottom plate being the outermost plate. In front, it has a convex top and bottom edge.
Along the bottom, there are two pairs of D-rings for attaching the Lancelot Leather Tassets (MY101651), sold separately. At the top of the plate highest on the torso, there are two pairs of holes, a pair on each side. These holes allow for tying to the Lancelot Cuirass, not included.
On the back, the highest plate has a pointed top edge. At the point, there is another pair of holes for tying. Embossed designs adorn all of the plates. The embossing forms scrolled borders along the edges of the lowest plates and linear patterns elsewhere. The distinctive design of this armour belt works well for LARP events and cosplay conventions.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in black and brown
- Secures with straps
- Features embossed detailing
- Covers the stomach area
- Great for LARPing, reenacting, and more
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Circumference: 33.5-43.3 Inches
- Length: 10.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.