Protecting your shins from attack in battle is important. Avoid enemy blows to your legs by wearing the Lambert Greaves in combat. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, these greaves come as a pair. They secure onto the legs with adjustable straps. Each greave has a convex edge near the knee and a concave cutout near the ankle. The concave cutout allows for greater mobility. There is a ridge running vertically down the center of each greave. Then, there are three horizontal ridges. These ridges have a wavy shape that forms a point in the center. The point faces up. You can add the Lambert Greaves to a variety of character costumes and ensembles. They look great at any roleplaying event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with buckles and straps
- Concave cutouts near the ankles for better mobility
- Wavy, V-shaped detailing
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Front Length: 14 Inches
- Side Length: 16 Inches
- Upper Shin Circumference: 12.8-17 Inches
- Ankle Circumference: 11.5-15.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.