You prepare for the battle ahead, knowing that you will face the enemy soon. Wrapping the Lambert Bracers onto your arms, you are ready. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, these bracers come as a pair. They secure onto the arms with adjustable straps. Each bracer has a convex edge towards the elbow. Also, there is a concave cutout towards the inside of the elbow. The concave cutout allows for greater mobility. Next, there is a ridge running vertically down the center of each bracer. Then, there are three horizontal ridges. These ridges have a wavy shape that forms a point in the center. The point faces up towards the elbow. You can add the Lambert Bracers to a variety of character costumes and ensembles. They look great at any roleplaying event.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with buckles and straps
- Concave cutouts near the elbows for better mobility
- Wavy, V-shaped detailing
- Great for roleplaying
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 9.8 Inches
- Width: 7.1 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 1.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.