When you are in the heat of battle, the enemy will take advantage of any weakness. Protect yourself with the Lambert Belt Shield. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this single tasset has a triangular shield shape. There are steep concave curves at each upper corner, creating a narrower top edge. Riveted to the top is a pair of black leather loops. These loops allow the tasset to hang on a belt, not included. Between the rivets is a central ridge that runs down the center of the tasset. Below the rivets, there is a pair of wavy ridges that form a small V-shape in the middle. They start at the bottom corners of each concave side. You can add this single tasset to a variety of character costumes and ensembles. It looks great at any roleplaying event.
Please note that this cannot be worn alone. This tasset requires the use of a belt, not included.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a single tasset
- Loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Has a wavy ridge
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
- Plate Length: 9.5 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Fits Belts up to: 2 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.