The enemy army approaches the kingdom. You have begun donning your armour. Your ensemble features the Lambert Armour Belt. This belt comes in one size. It has a black leather waistband. At the back, the waistband secures the armour onto the body with an adjustable strap. It has multiple holes for adjusting the fit. In front, below the waistband, there are two 18-gauge mild steel plates. The top plate has a curved bottom edge. The curved edge forms a V-shaped in the center front.
Meanwhile, the bottom edge of the lower plate angles downward to the center front. In the center, there is a concave curve cutout. Both plates have rolled edged. Also, there are four black straps riveted to the bottom plate. They have multiple holes for attaching to other pieces of armour like the Lambert Tassets (MY101545), sold separately. There is a pair of straps on each side of the concave curve. Add this medieval armour belt to your next costume for a roleplaying event. The Lambert Armour Belt looks great on a variety of characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in one size
- Has an adjustable waistband
- Straps for attaching other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.