Even when adventuring through fantasy realms and different eras of history, you can still keep your modern essentials at your side. The Brown Laced Leather Medieval Belt Bag is just right for the job! Its size is well suited to holding mobile phones, wallets, and more.
Handcrafted from leather, this brown medieval belt bag has just enough detail to help you stand out in style at the faire. Black leather cords crisscross through brass grommets on the front, nicely contrasting with the brown of the bag. Then, laced leather detail decorates the border of the front flap.
This medieval fantasy belt bag has a rounded bottom edge. The front flap fastens to the bottom edge of the front with an antique brass clasp, a trusted way of securing it closed.
Then, there are two loops on the back of the leather belt pouch for easily wearing it on your favorite ring belt or buckle belt. You will want to take this must-have medieval costume accessory with you on all your historical or fantasy adventures. It makes a great addition to LARP kits, medieval fantasy cosplays, and Renaissance festival outfits.
- Great size for carrying phones and other modern essentials
- Lacing on front flap adds fun detail
- Closes with an antique brass clasp
- Easy to wear on most belts
- Great for Renaissance faires, LARP, and more
- Made of leather with brass fittings
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.