Fight amongst the samurai on the battlefield with the Kosumi LARP Naginata. You are quite skilled with the polearms use in combat. Made from latex foam, this LARP naginata has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The Japanese naginata comes in two parts that screw together. It has a long haft with a short black section near the blade. The rest has a black suede-wrapped grip. This larger section of grip is great for two-handed maneuvers. In addition, this section is where the naginata splits in half. It splits near the black haft section. Each end of the black section has bronze-colored detailing. The detailing has a scalloped look.
Then, the naginata continues with a tsuba and then a bronze-colored plate at the base of the blade. The plate features ornate detailing. The single-edged blade itself has a slightly curved shape with the spine curving backwards. You can take this foam naginata to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as two pieces
- Features a curved blade
- Has ornate bronze-colored detailing
- Features a long two-handed grip
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 86.6 Inches
- Upper Length: 45.7 Inches
- Lower Length: 44.1 Inches
- Head Width: 3 Inches
- Head Length: 28.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 41.7 Inches
- Weight: 3.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.