With the Kohlberg Imperial Two-Handed LARP Hammer in hand, you take to the battlefield to defend the empire against the enemy. Made from latex foam, this LARP hammer has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. At the top, the medieval hammer has a silver-colored head with a square face on one side and a point on the other. The hammer face has a concave cross in the middle. Meanwhile, the point curves downwards on the other side of the head. The center of the hammer head has bronze-colored details. There are two bands with cross cutouts. In between the bands, there is a bronze-colored shield shape with a crowned skull in the center.
Below the hammer head is a silver-colored hexagonal shaft. The shaft takes up a third of the overall haft length. The next third of the haft is a bronze-colored spiral section. Finally, the remaining third is the dark brown suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes the handle easier to grasp. The grip ends with a silver-colored hexagonal pommel. This foam hammer makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a single face and point design
- Bronze-colored detailing on haft and head
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 63.4 Inches
- Head Width: 12.6 Inches
- Head Length: 3.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 18.3 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.