The fair maiden who dons the Kirian Girls Dress belongs to a kingdom ruled by a monarchy and defended by knights in shining armour. Perfect for the festive atmosphere of a renaissance fair or an exciting adventure within a LARP realm. Handmade from cotton, this dress takes inspiration from medieval fashion trends. The weave of the fabric enhances its authentic appearance with the added benefits of comfort and sweat absorption. The long-sleeve dress is two-toned with a built-in overdress and open sleeves in a shade that contrasts with the base layer. Cotton cord laces up the front and back, allowing you to adjust the fit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Medieval dress with fake sleeves
- Laces up in the front and back
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Perfect apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.