You stand on your longship facing the horizon. Wearing the Ketill Herringbone Pants, you cannot wait for the raiding and pillaging to begin. Made from cotton, this pair of pants comes in two colors and a range of sizes. Each color option has a herringbone pattern. The pants tie at the waistband and just below the knees. Above the knees, the pants have a very wide, loose cut which are typical for Rus style pants. Below the knees, the calves have a tight, close fit. This makes them work especially well with leg wraps like the Canvas Hamond Leg Wraps (My100742), sold separately. These pants are great for Vikings to wear to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Sold in a range of sizes
- Features a wide, loose cut above the knees
- Has a herringbone pattern
- Great for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- X-Small/Small: Waist – 48 Inches, Inseam – 30.75 Inches, Length – 41 Inches, Drawstring (Knee) to Hem – 13.5 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 57.5 Inches, Inseam – 33.5 Inches, Length – 44.25 Inches, Drawstring (Knee) to Hem – 15 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Waist – 62 Inches, Inseam – 36 Inches, Length – 47 Inches, Drawstring (Knee) to Hem – 18 Inches
Measurements are approximate.