Fight off your foes, lady warrior, and do not fear attacks to your forearms. You wear the Katharina Steel Bracers in battle. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this pair of womens bracers secures to the arms with straps. This medieval armour has a polished finish.
Each bracer has a base plate with sides that angle inwards towards the wrist. The edge near each wrist has a convex curve. Meanwhile, the edges near the elbows have pointed shapes.
Riveted onto each base plate is a decorative plate. The decorative plates run along most of the bracers length. They have concave sides with pointed top and bottom edges. Both the base and decorative plates have rolled edges. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. Its versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Comes as a pair
- Features decorative plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Top Width: 7 Inches
- Bottom Width: 4.9 Inches
- Length: 8.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.