Warrior, do not forget the importance of armour before heading into battle. Don armour like the Katharina Blackened Steel Armour Belt. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens armour belt secures with a leather strap around the back of the waist.
The medieval armour has a triangular shape that points downwards in the center. There is a raised border along the rolled edges. Along the pointed bottom edge, there are four leather straps. There is a pair for each leg. These pairs of straps connect to the Katharina Blackened Steel Tassets (MY101707), sold separately.
Also, the blackened armour belt fits underneath the breastplate and backplate of the Katharina series, not included. This allows for better mobility at the waist without sacrificing protection. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. Its versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Works with the Katharina Tassets, sold separately
- Triangular shape
- Designed for mobility
- Has a blackened finish
- Works for a variety of characters
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Waist Circumference: 36.5-42.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Side Length: 4.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.