As you prepare for your daily tasks, you don the Juliana Herringbone Sideless Overdress. You are ready for whatever may come your way. Made from cotton, this overdress comes in three colors and a range of sizes. Each color option has a herringbone pattern. The full-length overdress has a rounded neckline. Based on Hollenfensterkleid dresses from the 14th century, it is sleeveless with the wide armholes typical of the dress. Hemming edges along the opening of the armholes. On the back, the overdress has a seam down the center. Its versatile design lends itself to layering with other garments to create a unique look. You can wear the Juliana Herringbone Sideless Overdress to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Sold in a range of sizes
- Sleeveless with wide, open armholes
- Ideal for layering
- Great for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Length – 52.8 Inches, Chest – 39.4 Inches, Armhole Width – 22.4 Inches, Shoulder Width – 13.8 Inches
- Medium: Length – 53.1 Inches, Chest – 40.9 Inches, Armhole Width – 22.4 Inches, Shoulder Width – 13.8 Inches
- Large: Length – 53.5 Inches, Chest – 46.1 Inches, Armhole Width – 22.8 Inches, Shoulder Width – 13.8 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 54.3 Inches, Chest – 46.9 Inches, Armhole Width – 23.6 Inches, Shoulder Width – 14.2 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 54.7 Inches, Chest – 50.4 Inches, Armhole Width – 23.6 Inches, Shoulder Width – 14.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.