You steadily walk towards the enemy with the Josef Two-Handed LARP Mace raised in your hands. You quickly dispatch them in battle. Made from latex foam, this LARP mace has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The handle has a black suede-wrapped grip at the bottom. The suede makes the two-handed grip easier to grasp. Above the handle, the haft has a spiral design. Then, there is the mace head. The mace head has a three-section design. There is a long eight-sided shaft at the bottom and two sections with flanges above it. Each flange has concave curves. Near the middle, there is a curved point. The point has a trefoil cutout near the tip. There are two other trefoil cutouts on each flange in the top section. This foam mace makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features two sections of flanges
- Has a wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Trefoil cutouts on the mace head
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 63 Inches
- Head Width: 6.9 Inches
- Head Length: 16.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 17.7 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.