As the enemy approaches the kingdoms borders, you raise the Jordan Medieval LARP Mace, ready to defeat them on the battlefield. Made from latex foam, this LARP mace has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It has a long wood-like haft. The handle has a brown suede-wrapped grip at the bottom. The suede makes it easier to grasp. Above the suede grip, there is a silver-colored mace head. It has a six-sided shaft and six pointed flanges. Each flange has concave curves on the bottom. Near the middle, there is a curved point. The point has a trefoil cutout near the tip. There are two other trefoil cutouts on each flange. You can bring this foam mace to your next LARP battle or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features six pointed flanges
- Has a wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Trefoil cutouts on the mace head
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Head Width: 6.9 Inches
- Head Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 13.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.