Sometimes you do not want to have to buy a different set of shoes or boots for every costume. Wear the Johann Half-Boots with a variety of outfits. Coming in brown or black, these leather boots are available in a range of sizes and handmade using a wooden last, which is a foot-shaped form used in traditional shoe-making. These half-boots tie close with leather strings and feature rubber soles for better traction. They are ideal for adding to an ensemble or fantasy role for a LARP event or faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown or black
- Come in a range of sizes
- Rubber sole for better grip
- Closes with leather ties
- Great for fantasy events or historical reenactments
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.
- Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.