Whether you are a fantasy adventurer or a traveling medieval merchant, the Jandar Medieval Tent makes a great place to camp out the night. Made from a cotton polyester blend, this natural-colored tent has a rectangular footprint. It comes with a collapsible center pole to hold up the roof as well as additional poles for the walls and an awning over the entrance. For the entrance, the tent has an opening in front for the door. The tent has an awning that extends out from the top of the entrance. In addition, the steel rods help to provide stability even with higher wind speeds. The tent also comes with cotton ropes with tensioners, tent pegs in two sizes, a PVC tarp, and a hammer. The tent itself comes as three pieces. One piece forms the roof while the other two are for the walls. On the walls, there are two windows. Each window has a fly screen and a Velcro cover. The Jandar Medieval Tent is ideal for medieval camping, historical reenactments, and Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes with ropes, wall pieces, poles, and more
- Rods provide stability
- Square footprint with outdoor awning
- Great for medieval and Renaissance settings
- Wonderful for camping and reenactments
- Made from a cotton polyester blend
- Poles are steel
- Ropes are cotton
- Tarp is PVC
- Wall Height: 6.6 Feet
- Entrance Height: 6.6 Feet
- Height at Center: 13.1 Feet
- Tent Wall Width: 13.1 Feet
- Tent Wall Length: 13.1 Feet
- Fabric Thickness: 1.1 Ounces/Square Foot
- Weight: 132.3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.