Participate in a celebratory feast within the walls of a castle, or enjoy a nice repast next to a warm, crackling campfire. The Jackob Steel Cutlery Set includes the basic eating utensils necessary for dining in a historical setting. This medieval flatware set features a two-prong fork, spoon, and feasting knife. Each stainless steel piece possesses a hammered and blackened wrought iron finish, excluding the belly of the knife. The upper portion of the fork and handle is twisted, while a little hole on each end of all three pieces makes it easy to tie them together.
Please note that this is a hand-forged product, so minor variations in shape and size may exist.
- Includes a fork, spoon, and knife
- Possesses a hammered wrought iron finish
- Fitted with holes at the end for easy carry
- Medieval feastware for LARP and reenactment
- Made from stainless steel
- Length: 7.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.