Inspired by noble medieval styles, the Isobel Overdress offers a regal and elegant look with versatility and ease. Made of soft and plush velveteen, this medieval overdress is perfect for layering over your favorite chemise. Laced up the front of the torso to a wide, rounded neckline, this dress reaches past knee length, flaring out in a beautiful high low shape that is slit up the sides and back. The shoulders, bottom hem, and sleeve linings all display a contrast accent color. Sturdy self-tie cords secure the sleeves in place, which can easily be removed to change up your look depending on the event, your outfit, or the weather. This velveteen medieval gown is eye-catching in its beauty and detail, easy to layer and accessorize, and versatile enough suit many medieval and fantasy settings. Available in a range of sizes and two different colorways, this noble ladies dress is sure to become the next favorite in your reenactment, LARP, or Renaissance faire wardrobe.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Great for layering over a chemise
- Available in a range of sizes and different color options
- Laces up the front of the torso
- Long bell sleeves are detachable
- Slit up the sides and back for style and mobility
- Great for historical and fantasy settings
- Made of cotton blend velveteen
- Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit. For the first wash, wash this garment separately. Afterwards, wash with similar colors. Do not tumble dry, instead, hang to dry. Do not iron.