With their roomy fit and undeniable medieval flair, the Ignis Pants are perfect for your next LARP, reenactment, or costuming adventure. These cotton twill pants have a two-color style and come in both adult and childrens sizes. These medieval pants have a loose-fitting shape from the waist down to beneath the knee. The waist is gathered with elastic for secure yet generous fit. Attached belt loops make these the perfect pants to wear with your favorite medieval belt. The long, roomy legs are pleated at the top and feature the main color as their outer and the second color as their inner accent. The pant legs fit more closely at the shins to keep movement unhindered. These fitted pant legs come with their own set of two matching legwraps. The Ignis Pants can be worn by men, women, and children, and they feature handy pockets for storing small essentials. Choose from a great range of sizes and colors, including brown with green accent and black with red accent to better match your Viking, medieval, or fantasy look.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in adult and childrens sizes
- Choose from brown and green or black and red color options
- Features a roomy fit and an elastic waist
- Shins are close-fitting for mobility and style
- Includes matching legwraps
- Great for medieval, Viking, or fantasy looks
- Made of cotton twill
- Wash cold and lay flat to dry
- 6-10 Years: Length – 31.5 Inches, Waist Width – 15 Inches, Inseam – 24.4 Inches, Thigh Width – 11.8 Inches, Pantleg Bottom – 7 Inches
- Small/Medium: Length – 44.9 Inches, Waist Width – 18.1 Inches, Inseam Height – 31.5 Inches, Thigh Width – 15.7 Inches, Pantleg Bottom – 8.7 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 47.2 Inches, Waist Width – 23.2 Inches, Inseam Height – 33.9, Thigh Width – 17.7 Inches, Pantleg Bottom – 9.4 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Length – 48 Inches, Waist Width – 29.1 Inches, Inseam Height – 33.9 Inches, Thigh Width – 19.7 Inches, Pantleg Bottom – 11 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.