If you have an affinity with wolves, then toast to the animal and then drink from the Howling Wolf Horn Tankard at any medieval feast. A single piece of natural cow horn forms the main body and handle of the tankard. A second piece of horn completes the bottom. On the side, the tankard features an engraved design. The design depicts a sitting wolf. The wolf sits back on its hind legs and has its head tilted upwards. Its mouth is open as if the wolf is howling. This tankard is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The tankard is great for a variety of events such as Renaissance faires. You can add it to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume as a unique accessory. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Safe for drinking
- Unique appearance
- Features a howling wolf design
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Tankard:
- Your tankard will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your tankard before use.
- Soak the tankard in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the tankard with a bottle brush. Rinse well.
- Fix the tankard to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the tankard and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the tankard has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the tankard with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.