Prepare your next medieval or Viking meal with the help of the Historical Camping Tripod. This hand forged cooking tripod stands on tall, thin legs with spiral twists, each ending in clawed feet for a better grip on the ground. Made of unfinished iron, this sturdy medieval campfire stand has a round top loop for hanging your own medieval pot or kettle. This medieval cooking stand suits many settings, making it an essential to have in your historical camping kit.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Stands on three tall, clawed legs
- Suspend a pot or kettle from the top loop
- Great for outdoor campfire cooking
- Adds authenticity to historical reenactment events
- Hand forged from iron
- Height: 44.5 Inches
- Leg Circumference: 2 Inches
- Loop Inner Diameter: 1 Inches
- Weight: 10.2 Pounds
- Circumference When Set Up: 45 to 70 Inches
Measurements are approximate.