You take down the enemy with the Hildemar Imperial LARP Hammer in your hands. It helps you defend the kingdom on the battlefield. Made from latex foam, this LARP hammer has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. At the top, the hammer has a silver-colored head with a square face on one side and a point on the other. The square hammer face has a concave cross in the middle. Meanwhile, the point curves downwards on the other side of the head. There are bronze-colored details in the center of the hammer head. There are two bands with cross cutouts. In between the bands, there is a bronze-colored shield shape with a crowned skull in the center.
Below the hammer head is a silver-colored hexagonal shaft. The head and shaft take up half of the overall length. A strip runs down the shaft and ends with a fleur-de-lis style tip. The shaft has a horizontal groove at the end. Next, the rest of the handle is a bronze-colored spiral section and then a dark red suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes the handle easier to grasp. The grip ends with a silver-colored hexagonal pommel. This foam hammer makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a single face and point design
- Bronze-colored detailing on haft and head
- Red wrapped handle for a better grip
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.