When on Crusade or fighting a great battle against fearsome dragons, wearing the right armour is important. Wear the High Tensile Hauberk for your next fight. Available in a range of sizes, this chainmail tunic consists of butted, high tensile steel rings in 16 gauge steel. High tensile steel is more durable and stronger than mild steel. The rings are 8 millimeters in diameter and form a 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This chainmail hauberk features long sleeves in addition to slits on the front and back hem. Add this piece for an impressive, historical appearance at cosplay events or light-contact historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Butted ring assembly
- 4-in-1 pattern
- Available in a range of sizes
- 8 millimeter ring construction
- Great for historical or fantasy costumes
- Constructed from 16 gauge, high tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.