The Guntram Ring Armour offers both movability and a stronger defense during LARP warfare. Whether you choose a fantasy role or one inspired by history, you will be impressed with the style and fit of this ring mail brigandine. This armored coat is a modified version of the Leopold Suede Gambeson. Steel rings woven into leather straps were sewn onto its suede surface, creating greater protection against the stresses of combat. The brigandine possesses a stand-up collar with V-opening and half-sleeves. Front and back slits increase freedom of movement. Five sets of buckle straps adjust the fit along the front. An inner lining of cotton canvas increases comfort and absorbs moisture.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Overlaid with metal rings and leather straps
- Inner lining increases the comfort and fit
- Buckle straps adjust the fit down the front
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Made from suede
- Straps are upper leather
- Rings made of steel
- Inner lining is cotton canvas
- Medium/Large: Chest – 38.6-41.3 Inches
- X-Large/XX-Large: Chest – 44.9-48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.