The Graciana Velvet Cloak adds a touch of luxury to medieval, fantasy, and Renaissance outfits. Wrap yourself in this lush, quilted velvet cloak when next attending a medieval fair or traveling through an enchanted forest. The half length cloak has a nice weight and drape, lending your look a regal flair without hindering movement. Inside, the cloak is lined with satin. Gorgeous embroidery accents the wide panels that trim front opening. Fasten the cloak at the neck with long, tasseled ties secured to the cloak with ornate medallions. Choose from a variety of colors for this one size velvet cloak. Drape this regal take on Renaissance outwear over your shoulders and you will be ready for costume balls, reenactment adventures, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Offered in black, red, and blue
- Features embroidered front trim
- Secured with long tassels
- Half length helps mobility
- Beautiful outerwear for fairs, LARP, and other costuming events
- Made of velvet with satin hood lining and silk trim
- Dry clean recommended
- Length: 31 Inches
- Hood Opening: 30 Inches
- Neck Opening: 17 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.