The Gothic Knight Helmet truly befits a medieval warrior. Riveted in place, a fleur cross accents from crown to chin and under the eye slits. This closed steel helmet provides excellent protection as well as superb medieval style. Beneath each eye slit, under the arms of the riveted cross, are square cut-out crosses. At the very top is a small ring for attaching a plume or other decoration. Made of mild steel, this medieval helmet has a polished gleam throughout, and it comes in your choice of 16 or 18 gauge. With its comprehensive face protection and eye-catching cross details, this closed face medieval helmet is perfect for knights and crusaders at Renaissance fairs, reenactment events, medieval LARP, and more.
- Offered in 16 or 18 gauge steel
- Features a polished finish
- Front has riveted steel cross
- Cheeks feature cross cut-outs
- Has small top ring for attachments
- Great for reenactment, LARP, Ren fairs, and more
- Made of mild steel
- Overall Height: 13 Inches
- Inside Width: 8.25 Inches
- Inside Circumference: 27.5 Inches
- 16 Gauge Weight: 7.1 lbs
- 18 Gauge Weight: 5.75 lbs
Measurements are approximate.