Take on the enemy in battle with the Goffredo LARP Guisarme. You are sure to give off a medieval vibe wielding this weapon. Made from latex foam, this LARP polearm has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The medieval-style axe has a long haft. The haft comes as two pieces that screw together. Two-thirds of the haft is a black suede-wrapped grip. The upper third looks like wood. At the top, the axe has a silver-colored blade. At the bottom of the blade, there is a small point on each side. The blade has a larger point on one side a third of the way towards the bottom. Further up the blade, there is a curved point facing the opposite direction. The end of the blade forms a straight point that faces upwards. Overall, the blade has a battle-worn look. The Goffredo LARP Guisarme is a great addition to your next LARP battle or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a battle-worn, pointed blade
- Well detailed
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 86.6 Inches
- Upper Length: 44.1 Inches
- Lower Length: 47.6 Inches
- Head Width: 8.1 Inches
- Head Length: 16.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 18.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.