As you stroll about the village, you impress many of the citizens with your style. You wear the Geoffrey Wool Doublet with your outfit. Made from a wool blend, this Renaissance jacket comes in two colors and a range of sizes. It has a V-shaped neckline. Also, the doublet fastens down the front with four brass clasps. The clasps add a decorative touch as well. Just below the last clasp, the doublet features a horizontal seam, creating a waist on the doublet. Next, the doublet features rounded cap sleeves. Contrasting cord spirals around the cap sleeves. On the inside, the doublet has a light-colored lining. This versatile and stylish jacket works well with a variety of characters, including pirates, bards, nobles, and more. Wear the Geoffrey Wool Doublet to your next reenactment or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Fastens in front with clasps
- Detailing on the cap sleeves
- Great for many different characters
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Clasps are brass
- Dry clean recommended
- Small: Length – 24.4 Inches, Chest – 36.6 Inches, Hips – 37.4 Inches, Hem – 40.9 Inches
- Medium: Length – 26 Inches, Chest – 39.8 Inches, Hips – 40.6 Inches, Hem – 44.1 Inches
- Large: Length – 27.6 Inches, Chest – 42.9 Inches, Hips – 43.7 Inches, Hem – 47.2 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 29.1 Inches, Chest – 46.1 Inches, Hips – 46.9 Inches, Hem – 50.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 30.7 Inches, Chest – 49.2 Inches, Hips – 50 Inches, Hem – 53.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.