As you hike towards the enemy fortress, you pull your sword out of the Garlef Small Sword Frog in preparation for your surprise attack. Made from leather, this frog comes in two colors. It has a versatile design. A piece of leather forms a short loop for holding a scabbard or LARP sword, not included. Riveted to the side is another loop at an angle. The loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. Because the loop is riveted on both sides, it allows for ambidextrous use. Secure your sword in this leather frog and head towards the next stop on your great adventure.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Versatile design
- Works for ambidextrous use
- Great for LARP swords or scabbards
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 4.3 Inches
- Width: 4.7 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.