Regardless of title or status within a medieval kingdom, be you a noble, knight, peasant, or adventurer, the Gadaric Wool Tunic is the perfect base for your historical costume. Step fully into character whether for LARP or reenactment. The period tunic is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The tunic itself follows a traditional design, which matches a wide variety of roles. Wide, roomy sleeves along with front and back slits aid in freedom of movement. So whether you combine it with armour or daily garb, the Gadaric Wool Tunic aids in creating the look that you desire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Slits offer freedom of movement
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.