If you want to look like you could bash some armour in, you should make sure to wield a weapon like the Frendel Two-Handed LARP Mace. Made from latex foam, this LARP mace has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The handle has a black suede-wrapped grip at the bottom. The suede makes the two-handed grip easier to grasp. Above the handle, the haft has a spiral design. Then, there is the mace head. The mace head has a long hexagonal shaft and eight flanges at the top. Each flange has concave curves. The mace head gets wider towards the top end. You can take this medieval mace to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features an eight-flange design
- Well detailed
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 62.6 Inches
- Head Width: 8.1 Inches
- Head Length: 16.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 18.1 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.