As the time for battle inevitably draws nigh, you place the Fredrik Steel Viking Helmet onto your head. Made of steel, the rounded skull cap protects your head while the attached face panel guards your eyes, still allowing sight. This handmade steel helmet is inspired by 10th century Viking styles, the likes of which have been found in central Norway. Taking design cues from the spangenhelm, this Viking helmet features a riveted strip of steel across its skull and a matching strip encircling the caps bottom edge. The attached face plate features a curved outline for a touch of style, and its eyeholes are angled, creating its distinctive and protective look. When you next dress up as a Viking warrior or other medieval era fighter, wear the Fredrik Steel Viking Helmet over a padded arming cap for a historic style both authentic and fearsome.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Based on historic Viking helmet styles
- Rounded skullcap features attached face plate
- face plate features angled eyeholes for visibility
- Riveted strips adorn the skull top and bottom edge
- Fantastic addition to many medieval outfits
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 18 gauge steel